概要:U:不!陛下!一定会有办法的!他们都是你的子民啊!U: no! My majesty! We sure we will have method to save people! They are your sonsA:子民个屁!谁敢反对,杀无赦!A: OOPS! Kill all people who protest against me!U:陛下!相信我一次好吗?求你了!U: my majesty! Please believe in me? Please!A:现在开始起,撤销你白银骑士团团长的职务,以儆效尤,哼!A: since now from then, you must resign your post of leader knight. You are a bad example, heng!U:哼!陛下。反正我们的战马也会被吃掉,我不稀罕!U: heng! My Majesty. Our battle horse will be finished off sometime. I don’t care about t
原创英语话剧本:洛丹伦的陷落,标签:英语短剧大全,http://www.85jc.comU:不!陛下!一定会有办法的!他们都是你的子民啊!
U: no! My majesty! We sure we will have method to save people! They are your sons
A:子民个屁!谁敢反对,杀无赦!
A: OOPS! Kill all people who protest against me!
U:陛下!相信我一次好吗?求你了!
U: my majesty! Please believe in me? Please!
A:现在开始起,撤销你白银骑士团团长的职务,以儆效尤,哼!
A: since now from then, you must resign your post of leader knight. You are a bad example, heng!
U:哼!陛下。反正我们的战马也会被吃掉,我不稀罕!
U: heng! My Majesty. Our battle horse will be finished off sometime. I don’t care about the post
A:你!等杀光敌人后在跟你算账!
A: fuck you! I will punish you after I defeat the enemy
Narrator: later, all people or zombies were killed rapidly
M:Time is tick-tock
A:神圣之光
A: holy brightness
M:来吧,投降吧。我会赐予你力量!霜冻护盾!
M: come on. Please surrender. I will gift you power! Frozen shield
A:为什么你要那么做?
A: why you must do this?
M:那只是因为你不肯承认一个事实,黑暗即将统治光明,只有力量才是唯一
M: because you dare not to admit a fact that the darkness will dominate the brightness. Only I know the true path
A:少说废话,接招!
A: rubbish! Take my fist
M:(躲开)哈,我在这里呢
M: ha-ha. Here I am
A:(喘气)
M:你本来是一个最强战士,何苦这样勉强自己呢?
M: you are just the most powerful fighter, why you are reluctant to protect brightness?
A:呸!无耻的魔鬼,下地狱去吧。我已经把那些小鬼头杀光了,看你怎么办?
A: pei ! Shameless monster. Ready to go to the hell. We have already killed all zombies, what could you do?
M:什么?撤退回阴影之中。
M: what? Withdraw to the shadow
U:陛下,交给臣来处置他
U: my majesty. Please let me to tackle him
A:不,你滚开。M,我要跟你拼个鱼死网破。额……(吐血)
A; no, get out. M, I will kill you at all costs without mercy. Er ……
M:哈哈(消失了)
M: hahaha
U:臣前面说了气话,罪该万死。但我还是想说一句,我们战斗的意义不是无尽的杀戮
U: I’m sorry for what I have said because I can’t help being angry. But I still want to advice you. The meaning of fight is not limitless slaughters
A:那是什么!?你这个混蛋老是与我作对!
A: what’s the meaning of fight? You are always protesting against me
U:陛下息怒,你这样做只会更早的走向灭亡,正确的方法应当是正义的力量
U: MY majesty, please don’t lose temper. We will come into ruin if you are stubborn for this. The correct method is power of justice
A:我决定了,继续前进直到胜利为止
[1] [2]
最新更新