概要:英语短剧 5人英语话剧剧本中英对照The Fox and the Tiger(狐假虎威)教育城外语网推荐更多:美文欣赏 英文剧本5人英语话剧剧本中英对照The Fox and the Tiger(狐假虎威) ,《狐假虎威》是一则流传了千余年的寓言故事。狐狸假借老虎的威势。比喻依仗别人的势力欺压人。用表演来诠释狐假虎威的含义。Tiger: I’m a great tiger. I’m very athletic. I’m very brave. I’m the king of the forest.But now I’m very hungry. I must find a little food. Oh, there’s nothing here. Oh, I’m very hungry. (Sleep soundly)老虎: 我是一只伟大的老虎。 我非常强壮。 我是非常勇敢的。 我是森林的国王。但现在我非常饿。 我必须发现些食物。噢,我好饿。 (酣然昏眠)Fox: I’m a fox. You can see, I’m pr
5人英语话剧剧本:狐假虎威The Fox and the Tiger(中英对照),标签:英语短剧大全,http://www.85jc.com英语短剧 5人英语话剧剧本中英对照The Fox and the Tiger(狐假虎威)
教育城外语网推荐更多:美文欣赏 英文剧本
5人英语话剧剧本中英对照The Fox and the Tiger(狐假虎威) ,《狐假虎威》是一则流传了千余年的寓言故事。狐狸假借老虎的威势。比喻依仗别人的势力欺压人。用表演来诠释狐假虎威的含义。
Tiger: I’m a great tiger. I’m very athletic. I’m very brave. I’m the king of the forest.But now I’m very hungry. I must find a little food. Oh, there’s nothing here. Oh, I’m very hungry. (Sleep soundly)
老虎: 我是一只伟大的老虎。 我非常强壮。 我是非常勇敢的。 我是森林的国王。但现在我非常饿。 我必须发现些食物。噢,我好饿。 (酣然昏眠)
Fox: I’m a fox. You can see, I’m pretty and lovely. I’m good at cheating and telling lies. Just now I cheated a crew out of a piece of meat. Mm, Mm, Mm. How delicious it is!
狐狸: 我是狐狸。 您能看出来,我是俏丽和可爱的。 我是擅长于欺诈和识破谎言。 我刚才欺诈了乘员组在肉片外面。 啊啊啊。 它多么可口啊!
Tiger: Ah, a fox. A good meal. Ah, a good meal.
老虎:Ah,一只狐狸。 一顿好午餐。 Ah,一顿好午餐。
Fox: Oh, my God! What should I do? Yes, I have a good idea. Yes, a good idea. Hello! Tiger sister! How are you?
狐狸: 噢,我的上帝! 我该怎么办? 是,我有一个好想法。 是,一个好想法。 你好! 老虎姐妹! 你好吗?
Tiger: Not so good. I’m very hungry now. I want to eat you.
老虎: 不那么好。 我现在非常饿。 我想要吃您。
Fox: Oh, my dear! I’m the king of the forest! You can not eat me
狐狸: 噢,我亲爱!我是森林的国王!你不能吃我!
(老虎装作疑惑)
Fox: If you don’t believe me, just follow me and see who is the king of the forest.
狐狸: 如果您不相信我,跟我看看谁是才是森林的国王。
Tiger: Ok. Let’s go.
老虎: 好。 我们去。
Rabbit: I’m a rabbit. I like to eat a Carrot. Ah, a big Carrot.
兔子: 我是兔子。 我喜欢吃胡萝卜。Ah,一个大胡萝卜。
Bird: I’m a bird.
鸟: 我是鸟。
Rabbit: Hi!
兔子: 喂!
Bird: Hi! What are you doing, Miss Rabbit? Can I help you?
鸟: 喂! 干嘛呢, Rabbit小姐? 我可以帮助您吗?
Rabbit: Yes, please.
兔子: 是的。
Frog: I’m a frog. Hello! What are you doing? What can I do for you?
青蛙: 我是青蛙。 你好! 您在这里做着什么? 我可以为您做什么?
Rabbit: Yes, come on!
兔子: 是,来吧!
Frog : Ok! I’m coming!
青蛙: 好! 我来拉!
Fox: Hello, Frog!
狐狸: 你好,青蛙!
Frog: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
青蛙: 喂,狐狸。 噢,老虎! (跑掉)
Fox: Hello, Bird!
狐狸: 你好,鸟!
Bird: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
鸟: 喂,狐狸。 噢,老虎! (跑掉)
Fox: Hello, Rabbit!
狐狸: 你好,兔子!
Rabbit: Hi, Fox. Oh, a tiger! (run away)
兔子: 喂,狐狸。 噢,老虎! (跑掉)
Fox: Tiger, Now, you see. I’m very athletic.! They all run away!
狐狸: 老虎,现在,您看见。 我太强大了! 他们全都跑掉!
Tiger: Yes, you are right. I’m very sorry. That’s all right.you are the king.
老虎: 是,您是对的。 我非常抱歉。对的,你才是国王。
Fox: Wa! There is a big Carrot. Now, the Carrot belongs to me.
狐狸: Wa! 有一个大胡萝卜。 现在,胡萝卜属于我。
教育城外语网推荐更多:美文欣赏 英文剧本
最新更新