中英文剧本完整版:狮子王Lion King
- [08-22 13:08:14] 来源:http://www.85jc.com 英语短剧 阅读:8496次
概要:要说脑袋的话 我是有狮子的智慧But when it comes to brute strength...说到蛮力嘛…I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.恐怕我就是基因遗传 比较不明显的例子了There's one in every family,sire.每个家庭都会有这个问题 陛下Two in mine,actually...事实上我家有两个and they always manage to ruin special occasions.而且他们总会想尽办法 破坏特别的场合What am I going to do with him?我该拿他怎么办?He'd make a very handsome throw rug.拿他做地毯会非常好看Zazu!沙祖And just think,而且想一想whenever he gets dirty... you could take him out and beat him.每次弄脏的时
中英文剧本完整版:狮子王Lion King,标签:英语短剧大全,http://www.85jc.com
要说脑袋的话 我是有狮子的智慧
But when it comes to brute strength...
说到蛮力嘛…
I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
恐怕我就是基因遗传 比较不明显的例子了
There's one in every family,sire.
每个家庭都会有这个问题 陛下
Two in mine,actually...
事实上我家有两个
and they always manage to ruin special occasions.
而且他们总会想尽办法 破坏特别的场合
What am I going to do with him?
我该拿他怎么办?
He'd make a very handsome throw rug.
拿他做地毯会非常好看
Zazu!
沙祖
And just think,
而且想一想
whenever he gets dirty... you could take him out and beat him.
每次弄脏的时候 你可以拿出去打一打
Dad! Dad!
爸,爸
Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake up!
快起来,我们要走了啦!
Sorry.
对不起
Dad. Dad.
爸…爸…
Your son is awake.
你儿子已经醒了
Before sunrise,he's your son.
在天亮前,他是你儿子
Dad! Come on,Dad.
爸…拜托啦!
You promised.
你答应过我的呀!
- OK,OK.
好吧,好吧
I'm up,I'm up.
我醒了,我醒了
Look,Simba.
辛巴,你看
Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
阳光所照到的一切 都是我们的国土
A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.
一个国王的统治 就跟太阳的起落是相同的
One day,Simba,the sun will set on my time here...
总有一天,太阳将会 跟我一样慢慢下沉
and will rise with you as the new king.
并且在你当国王的时候 一同上升
- And this'll all be mine? - Everything.
这一切都是我的吗?
所有的一切
Everything the light touches.
阳光能照到的所有东西…
What about that shadowy place?
那有阴影的地方呢?
That's beyond our borders.
那在我们的国度之外
You must never go there,Simba.
你绝不可以去那个地方
But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!
There's more to being king...
你错了
than getting your way all the time.
国王也不能凡事随心所欲
- There's more? - Simba...
不能吗? 辛巴
Everything you see exists together... in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的价值
As king,you need to understand that balance...
身为国王,你不但要了解
and respect all the creatures...
还要去尊重所有的生活
from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊
But,Dad,don't we eat the antelope?
但是,爸… 我们不是吃羚羊吗?
Yes,Simba,but let me explain.
是呀,我来跟你解释一下
When we die,our bodies become the grass...
我们死后呢,尸体会成为草
and the antelope eat the grass.
而羚羊是吃草的
And so
所以…
we are all connected
在这个生命圈里面
in the great circle of life.
都是互相有关联的
- Good morning,sire!
早安,陛下
- Good morning,Zazu.
沙祖,你早
Checking in with the morning report. Fire away.
我来做早上的例行报告
Chimps are going ape,giraffes remain above it all
你说吧
黑猩猩激动 而长颈鹿高高在上
Elephants remember,though just what,I can't recall
大象非常清楚我所忘记的事情
Crocodiles are snapping up fresh offers from the banks
鳄鱼爬到岸上咬住新鲜的猎物
Shown interest in my nest egg,
他向我展示巢里的蛋
but I quickly said,no,thanks
我说不客气
We haven't paid the hornbills,and the vultures have a hunch
我们没去看犀鸟 而秃鹰有第六感
Not everyone invited will be coming back from lunch
不是每个受邀的人 都会来吃午餐
This is the morning report
哈哈,这就是晨间报告
Gives you the long and the short
大事小事不漏掉
Every grunt,roar,and snort
每个呼吸微笑
Not a tale I distort
每个轻声吼叫
On the morning report
都在晨间报告
[1] [2] [3] [4]
上一页 [1] [2]
Tag:英语短剧,英语短剧大全,英语学习 - 趣味英语 - 英语短剧
上一篇:《小王子》英文经典温情语录 中英文版